he Model 365 is a beautifully hand-carved instrument, finished with a hand-rubbed oil varnish. The finish is lightly antiqued to produce an elegantly aged look and feel, while providing wonderful open tone projection. The instrument is crafted to produce a sound that is warm, deep, resonant, and evenly consistent.
- 100% handmade, 100% hand-varnished, 100% hand-adjusted
- Skillfully made with select seasoned tonewood, including a tightly grained Engelmann Spruce top and Maple back and sides, naturally air-dried over 10 years
- Features an Ebony fingerboard and nut
- Instrument is professionally setup to spec with Dominant strings
- Outfit package includes a case, bow, shoulder rest, and rosin
This Full size violin has a little cosmetic issue with the varnish on the bottom rib. It also has a few slight dings in it. We are discounting this violin because of these minor cosmetic issues.
Stock # 88