Collection of your personal information.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you purchase a product or a service (lessons). These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a contest sponsored by us; (c) signing up for special offers or rewards programs; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and/or services; (f) sharing information with us on social media. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal information or non personal information for the future.
Use of your Personal Information.
The company collects and uses your personal information in the following ways:
- to operate and deliver the services you have requested
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about your account
- to carry out the companies obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and debts owed to us
- to notify you about changes to our products or services
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- for any other purpose with consent
The company may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from the Company or its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The company does not sell, rent, or lease its customer list to third parties.
The Company may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (name, email, address, phone number) is transferred to the third party. The Company may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to the Company, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Company may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to : (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on the Company or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights of property of the Company; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect personal safety of users of the Conmpany, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right unde the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt out of the disclosure if your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt out of the disclosure of your personal information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracking User Behavior
The Company may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within the Company, in order to determine what the Company services are the most popular. This data is used to customize content and advertising wihin the Company to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
The Company may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used to the operation of the service to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Company's website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- delete your personal information from our records; and
- direct any service providers to delete your information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if its necessary to:
- complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by another;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics;
- enable solely internal uses that are reasibly aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation, or
- otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which your provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
The Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you must ask your parent of guardian for permission to use dzstrad.com.
Opt Out and Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and five you an opportunity to opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of the Company by contacting us here:
- (914) 831 - 7415
Changes to This Statement
The Company reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time. For example, when there are changes in our services, changes in our data protection practices, or changes in the law. When changes to this Policy are significant, we will inform you. You may receive a notice by sending an email to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our website, and/or by updating any privacy information. Your continued use of dzstrad.com and/or services available after such modifications will consitute your: (a) acknowledgement of the modified Policy; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Policy. If you believe that the Company has not adhered to this Policy please contact the company at email@example.com.
(914) 831 - 7416.